- All inmates will be allowed 2 visits per day; up to 5 visits per WEEK
- Visitation will be open 7 (seven) days a week.
- Hours are from 8:00 am to 11:15 am. Then from 1:00 pm to 4:15 pm.
- We will have evening visitation on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:45 pm to 8:45 pm.
- ALL VISITORS NEED TO BE HERE 5 MINUTES PRIOR TO THEIR SCHEDULED VISIT.
- ANYONE CHECKING IN MORE THAN 5 MINUTES PAST THEIR SCHEDULED TIME WILL BE CANCELLED AUTOMATICALLY BY THE GTL SYSTEM. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE CANCELLATION OF THESE VISITS.
- Per visit, there can be 2 adults and 1 child OR 1 adult and 2 children.
- Anyone over the age of 16 must be registered on the GTLVisitme Website New User Registration. Please click on “Register Today” to begin registration process.
- If you are already registered go to GTLVisitme Website Returning Users Section and sign in with your user and password.
- Special Visits: Approved on a case-by-case basis.
- CELLPHONES: NOT PERMITTED IN THE FACILITY unless approved by the Jail Administrator.
- If anyone is having problems registering online, please contact Visitation at 910-672-5632 or Maj. Adams at 910-672-5601
* Contact us via Email.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CUMBERLAND COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE, CLICK BELOW.
FIND THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED